It is no surprise that COVID-19 and the Coronavirus has changed every aspect of our way of life. Luckily, campgrounds in the state have been deemed an “essential business” and have been allowed to open. The New York on Pause directive runs until May 15th, which is our usual opening day at Whispering Pines. However this year, because of the pandemic and strict social distancing recommendations, we will be opening on Friday, May 22nd with limited services and special restrictions in place.
These restrictions include the following:
- Camping is restricted to our seasonal guests and transient (overnight & weekend) guests only
- The Tamarack Room (our recreation room) will remain closed.
- All activities scheduled for the 2020 season have been cancelled.
- The pool will remain closed at this time.
- We have a contactless registration in place. Credit cards will be charged in advance of your arrival and a registration packet and park map will be left for you on the office door.
- No day visitors will be allowed to enter the park.
- The 6′ separation must be maintained at all times. No gathering on sites will be allowed by persons of separate households.
- PPE (face masks) must be worn when leaving your site or entering the rest room, showers and laundry facilities.
We understand that these guidelines are not typical and may be difficult to adhere to, but they are necessary. We all have a responsibility to do the right thing to protect ourselves and others from this virus. Please be respectful of these guidelines. We hope and pray that they will be temporary. As we get new information on the pandemic and quarantine, we will be updating our posts. In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
Scott & Kimberly Foro
Owners, Whispering Pines Campsites & RV Park