Directions to Saratoga Campground
Do not rely on mapping programs such as Google Maps, Mapquest or any GPS to get you to our Saratoga Campground! If you are unsure of the directions or get lost, please feel free to contact us!
From I-87 Adirondack Northway (from points North, East or South):
● Exit 15 to State Route 50 South.
● 2 miles south on State Route 50 following signs to Saratoga Hospital and Route 9N (DO NOT TURN RIGHT ONTO US ROUTE 9 NORTH) to intersection of Route 50 and Broadway.
● Cross straight over intersection (DO NOT TURN LEFT DOWN BROADWAY) onto Van Dam Street. Travel approximately 3 miles on Van Dam Street past Saratoga Hospital to Route 9N (Van Dam St. turns in to 9N).
● Travel on 9N to Middle Grove Road.
● Turn left onto Middle Grove Road. Travel approximately 3.4 miles to Sand Hill Road.
● Turn right onto Sand Hill Road. Travel 2.2 miles on Sand Hill Road. The entrance to our Saratoga Campground is on the left.
From I-90 New York State Thruway (from points West):
● Exit 27 to Route 30 North.
● Route 30 North to Route 29 East.
● Turn right on Route 29. Travel approximately 17.6 miles on Route 29 East to Sodeman Road (just past the small hamlet of Rock City Falls).
● Left on to Sodeman Road.
● Travel to first stop sign at intersection of Sodeman Road and Middle Grove Road.
● Cross straight over intersection on to Sand Hill Road.
● Travel 2.2 miles on Sand Hill Road to campground entrance on left.
Proud Members of
Camping & COVID Updates
WE ARE FULLY OPERATIONAL! Come camp with us! We are open for both RV & tent camping! Our rest rooms, shower house and laundry facilities are open! Our pool is open! Our store/office is open: Monday - Friday 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Saturday & Sunday 11:00...
Find Us on
P: 855-OUR-CAMP (855-687-2267) May 15th-Sept 30th
550 Sand Hill Road
Greenfield Center, New York 12833
Website Designed by: Adirondack Online Services | © 2020 Whispering Pines Campsites and RV Park | P: 855-687-2267 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Email Log-In